Varun Elaprolu has more than seven years of experience as a construction consultant. His experience includes working on projects that involved: Oil & Gas, Energy, Public Infrastructure, and Building Projects in Eurasia, North America, Central America, and Middle East.
Varun’s specialties include construction consulting, project controls, construction disputes and claims, and forensic delay analysis. He is proficient in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Revit, Navisworks, RIB iTWO, Bluebeam, Projectwise, AutoCAD, MS-Office, Auto desk ROBOT, SPSS statistics, and Euro and American design codes.
- Performed a review of schedule health, and delay impact for a chemical plant in Hungary due to COVID-19 and assisted in preparing an EOT claim.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of delay and disruption analysis of a large group of school project in Saudi Arabia which was terminated due to external economic sanctions.
- Analyzed, developed, and prepared claim evaluations and prepare for clients’ positions in mediation, arbitration and litigation in Oil and Gas, Energy, Public Infrastructure, and Building Projects in Eurasia, North America, Central America, and Middle East.
- Analyzed and reviewed delay and disruption claims on the $5 billion Panama Canal Expansion Project. In addition, assisted a disruption analysis related to the concrete works and supporting demonstrative graphics to explain as-built path for the report.
- Assisted in performing delay and disruption analysis for an oil & gas platform project during quantification of delay incurred to the engineering design of the project.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a delay expert report for a manufacturing unit following delays related to the renovation works by the contractor.
- Assisted in the delay analysis and preparation of delay expert report for a gas pipeline project between Russia and Bulgaria.
- Supported project controls manager in analyzing and updating the baseline schedule monthly basis on a $250 Million Infrastructure project in India.