Danny is a highly skilled project engineer with over 8 years’ experience in the construction industry. He is a BEng qualified civil engineer and specializes in delay analysis and construction claims. Danny has worked on a number of projects for several prominent contractors in the UK. He has spent the majority of his career in construction project management and he has advanced knowledge in project management, scheduling, planning and civil engineering.
His skills include programme creation and management in MS Projects, Synchro Schedular and Asta. Tracking and reporting on overall progress, managing daily operations, implementation of new programmes and forecasting project cost.
- Providing planning and project controls support for the construction of new highway infrastructure for the Dover Fastrack bus Service.
- Assisted the Delay Expert in relation to an adjudication regarding the construction of new highways and infrastructure for a new development area.
- Assisted with the delay analysis and production of a report on delays for a Waste to Energy plant in Scotland.
- Assisted with the delay analysis of the refurbishment of a university building in London and the production preliminary report.
- Senior company representative for the replacement of a Maintenance Pontoon and Walkways in Southampton. Responsible for managing the construction site to achieve required project delivery to the customers' objectives while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact, and cost control.
- Project Engineer managing the programme and design of an Early Contractor Involvement stage of a new lifeboat facility on the River Thames.
- Managed the design, procurement, fabrication and installation of two walkways at an LNG facility on the Isle of Grain, Kent, UK.
- Managed the refurbishment of Dock Gates in Sunderland.
- Served as Section Engineer on a £50M highway and infrastructure project in Cambridge.
- Served as Civil Engineer on a £50M hanger for Boeing at Gatwick Airport.
- Served as Civil Engineer on a £17.5M coastal protection scheme, UK.
- Served as Civil Engineer on a £19M Ro-Ro berth upgrade in the Falkland Islands.
- Served as Civil Engineer on a £23M Pier construction on the River Thames.