Napoleon Karagiannopoulos has over 6 years of professional experience in both design and construction, having worked as a design engineer and a site engineer in large-scale projects in the Middle East.
He is a delay analyst and a civil engineer with specialty in geotechnical engineering and underground works.
Napoleon has been able to apply his technical knowledge and theoretical background to support the appointed experts in a variety of projects throughout Europe, Middle East and the UK.
As a delay analyst, Napoleon is able to process large amounts of information efficiently and assist in the analysis of delay and production of delay reports.
- Assisted the appointed delay expert on defining the critical path and assessing the impact of delay events to an offshore windfarm in the UK in preparation for adjudication proceedings.
- Assisted the appointed delay expert on defining and assessing the extent of delay events and their impact on the project completion considering the conversion works of two very large crude carrier (VLCC) vessels into floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels. The contract included the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning phases of the project.
- Assisted the appointed programming and planning expert on defining and assessing the extent of a delay event in the progress and projected completion of a £670M development project in Central London.
- Assisted the appointed delay expert in relation to a £200 million arbitration involving the luxury fit out of a VVIP 747-800 aircraft.
- Assisted the independent programming and planning expert on defining and assessing the extent of a delay event and its impact on the project completion date of a liquid nitrogen gas plant.
- Assisted the appointed programming and planning expert on an adjudication relating to the extent of critical delay in the system integration works of an international airport
- Assisted the appointed delay expert in reviewing and providing an opinion review the on the delays to the refurbishment works to the office space in a grade 1 listed museum in London
- Assisted the appointed delay expert with the delay analysis of a state-of the-art Australian hospital. This included undertaking detailed data analysis, programme analysis and report writing advising on the critical path and delay analysis.
- Assisted the appointed delay expert with the delay analysis of a major wind farm in the UK. This included high-level assessments of the critical path, extent and causes of delay to the project in order to assist with adjudication proceedings.