What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owner.
Types of Cookies We May Use
We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to analyze and improve the performance of our site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to remember choices you make on our website, such as language preferences or login details.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How to Control Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Browser Settings: You can change your browser settings to block or delete cookies. Refer to your browser’s help documentation for instructions on how to do this.
- Cookie Consent Tool: When you first visit our website, you may be presented with a cookie consent banner that allows you to accept or reject cookies. You can change your preferences at any time.