Andres Crespo is an engineer and project management professional providing construction consulting services. He specializes in claim and dispute resolution, management consulting, project management and project risk management. He also supports project audits, project progress/performance reviews and damage/loss recovery for clients at any point in the construction lifecycle. Andres provides data/document analysis, data management, and document control for a variety of services and industries.
Litigation Support and Dispute Resolution
- Multi Billion USD Pipeline Construction Project – Project Risk Assessment for delay and cost overrun claim. Assisted this Canadian pipeline Owner identifying key events and potential risks on this project dispute. Performed Management of Change audit by providing review and analysis of entitlement and quantum support of change order requests made by subcontractor in connection with this claim.
- More than 1 Billion USD claim regarding construction of this specialty chemical facility – Expert Reports concerning construction, commissioning, start-up/operation, and efforts to meet Performance Test.
- 85 Million USD Claim – Municipality in Southeast USA had defective sewer piping installed. Expert analysis and damage calculations/estimates.
- 20 Million USD Claim – Micro Fuel Handling Facility in Puerto Rico. Expert Report for disputed change orders and invoices. Evaluated contractor change management process against best industry practices and contract requirements.
- 50 Million USD Luxury Hotel Claim after hurricane – Validated insurance adjuster estimates with contractor scope/estimates. Developed scope of work for needed repairs and coordinated RFI responses. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- 50 Million USD Mining Project Extension of Time claim – Schedule and Cost analysis for a multinational EPC contractor in South America that included a project progress database construction based on weekly progress reports and other related project records. Lima, Peru.
Project Management and Global Corporate Consulting
- Evaluation/Audit of project management processes, contracting compliance and financial transactions policies by international EPC firm in Latin America. Assisted DFLT investigation by leading face to face interviews with firm executives, finance and project management team at multiple locations in Argentina, Dominican Republic, and Panama.