Khaled Aziza is a construction claims consultant with over 18 years of experience in the construction industry. His expertise and core competencies include claims management, forensic delay analysis, loss of productivity analysis, risk management, cost, and earned value management, change management, and project controls. His experience includes several types of projects, including heavy industrial oil and gas projects, nuclear power generation plants, water and wastewater treatment plants, highway development, and infrastructure construction projects
- Provided delay, disruption, and loss of productivity analysis for several oil refinery projects in USA, Kuwait, and Columbia.
- Provided delay and loss of productivity analysis of several power utility projects, including a combined-cycle, natural gas power plant, and a nuclear power plant.
- Provided delay analysis of highway development project, including new HOV lanes, new JPCP and bridges in USA.
- Provided delay analysis of a wastewater treatment plant for a project in Canada and a wind power plant project in Mexico.
- Provided delay analysis and evaluation of subcontractor claims for an LNG export terminal in Canada.
- Provided delay analysis and evaluation of subcontractor claims for NAVFAC projects in USA and Guantanamo Bay.
- Led the advisory services of scheduling and claim services for the Architect of the Capitol (6 Projects), including renovation, energy performance optimization and book storage facility projects.
- Provided contract and project management of several multi-billion fertilizer plant projects in Egypt, Algeria, and USA.
- Participated in contract negotiations and award, and managed the resolution of claims, disputes, and change order requests with owner(s) and several subcontractors during the engineering, procurement, and construction development, including labor productivity analysis, acceleration, schedule delay and sequence analysis for Force Majeure, loss of productivity, cost adjustment and extension of time claims.