Khaled M. Aziza has over 15 years of experience in the construction industry. His work has included estimation, tender pre-qualification, tender preparation and evaluation, contract formation and negotiations, contract management and administration, change management and cost control, progress reporting, project coordination and close-out. This experience covers both sides of the project management cycle, from owner/client perspective or EPC contractor/subcontractor’s interest.
Khaled’s core competencies include: claims management, risk management, cost management, contract management, earned value management, change management, project controls, project development and planning, and contract negotiations.
- Provided EPC contract management and supervision of commercial and contractual performance of $1.8 billion fertilizer complex project.
- Prepared, submitted and negotiated claims and change orders, including Force Majeure claim, loss of productivity claims, and cost adjustment and time extension claims.
- Provided claims management and resolution including labor productivity analysis, acceleration, schedule delay and sequence analysis.
- Monitored development and revisions to project baseline and progress schedules and safeguarded contractor’s entitlement for extensions of time resulting from changes and delays.
- Led monthly project progress assessments, reviewed, assessed and discussed progress status with contractors and prepared monthly progress status reports. Managed several (FFP – EPC, T&M, etc.) construction contracts up to close-out throughout the completion of project.