Olivia is an Associate Director with 22 years of expertise in project management, cost analysis, negotiation, claims analysis, and dispute resolution. She has extensive experience managing complex construction projects across a diverse portfolio of locations and industries. Olivia has created project cost and resource loaded critical path method (CPM) schedules, reviewed construction progress, prepared forward looking schedules and monthly reports, calculated schedule delays and change order pricing, analyzed project documentation and compiled cases for litigation, and organized operational and management training.
- Provided Project schedule oversight and updates on a weekly basis for a design build airport runway, parking structure, and carwash facility with Owner and General Contractor. Lead project planning and scheduling review meetings along with assisting in procedure development and implementation. Assisted associates in measuring corrective action and coordination of the schedule and identify and analyze any schedule variances from subcontractor schedules suggesting modifications as necessary to conform with specifications.
- Provided comprehensive scheduling services and claims review for the construction of a new munition storage and blast chamber facility for development of nano energetic/explosive technologies. Reviewed the Contractor’s monthly schedule to analyze and evaluate any variances in the schedule or cost that may have occurred. With the Project being delayed by almost two years, the review and analyzing of the Contractor’s delay claim was evaluated and examined to determine the extent of the delay of time and cost due to the Contractor.
- Provided claims analysis for Government (USACE) projects. Oversite and schedule analysis of over 54 projects spanning a two-year period. Claims and delay requests were submitted for the assessment of substance and legitimacy. Upon investigation of each claim, time and cost was negotiated to avoid potential litigation or trial.
- Provided a detailed punch list project schedule that was a resource loaded, resource leveled project. Provided weekly deliverables for the Owner on the status of each punch list item. Responsible for performing schedule risk analysis and measuring progress between 102 different subcontractors for each item in default. Included weekly update meetings with CM, reviewing subcontractor procedure and development and implementation of the schedule.
- Performed scheduling services for the renovation of a medical group for three Pharmacies. Utilized RMS and P6 to filter, sort, and analyze contractor schedules for inefficiencies and delays. Created a P6 schedule to review claims and verify logical planning and activity sequence. Performed weekly onsite meetings with contractors and USACE conducting walk through analysis of schedule for duration and as-built review of schedule progress. Assisted with contractual review for Claims and Legal while working directly with Chief of Construction and Users to evaluate mission critical dates.
- Oversite and creation of project cost and resource loaded critical path method (CPM) schedules; reviewed construction progress and prepared look ahead schedules and monthly reports; produced schedule fragnets and prepared requests for time extensions; designed work breakdown and project coding structures for control of contract work; negotiated scope of work, pricing, schedule, terms and conditions on numerous contracts, and change orders. Acted as a liaison with the claims department to determine liability for compensable time requested.