Anthony Buirski has 12 years of experience in the engineering and construction industry, where he has independently led commercial infrastructure and construction projects across a variety of sectors.
He has worked on numerous projects, ranging from sewage treatment plants, airports, hospitals, data centres, shopping centres, offices, and educational facilities.
He has a proven record of cost reduction, value management, quantification of construction, procurement, agreement of variations, management and reviews of extensions of time and associated loss and expense, and contract administration.
Anthony is experienced with FIDIC, JCT, NEC, and iChemE contracts in various forms, including target cost, lump sum, and re-measurable.
His analysis is underpinned by extensive project knowledge and key quantity surveying skills.
- Provided commercial management and project advisory services on a £60 million mixed-use scheme. Responsible for subcontract procurement, pricing variations, applications for payment, contractual risk advice, project reporting, extensions of time and loss and expense claims and final accounts agreement. London, UK.
- Commercial lead for £65 million data centre. Worked on a PCSA agreement and agreed the tender submission. Responsible for agreeing variations, final accounts, change management process, project reporting and applications for payment. London, UK.
- Commercial manager of a £130 million shopping centre project responsible for agreeing variations, applications for payment, procurement and commercial administration of subcontract packages. London, UK.
- Commercial management responsibilities on a £20 million concrete frame and ground works scheme. Responsible for agreement of variations, applications for payment, quantification of the works, carrying out cost to complete exercise and agreement of the final account. London, UK.
- Commercial lead on a £18 million concrete frame, groundworks and piling works for an education facility. Responsible for pricing and agreeing variations, applications for payment, quantification of the works, carrying out cost to complete exercises and agreement of the final account. London, UK.