Suleiman Al Rai is a construction consultant with more than 6 years of experience in the engineering and construction industry. His experience included all aspects of project management through preparing and maintaining project schedules and budgets; managing entitlements; performing site supervision; supplier, subcontractor and owner coordination; contract administration, RFI, submittal log and change order management; and procurement, buyout, and invoice management.
- CPM delay analysis on behalf of a contractor for a $120+ million college in California.
- Productivity and CPM delay analysis on behalf of an electrical subcontractor for a $240 million+ bridge in California.
- Productivity and CPM delay analysis on behalf of an electrical subcontractor for a $300 million+ light rail in California.
- Assisted in completing a modified total cost for a $20+ million treatment and wet weather station in California.
- Productivity and CPM delay analysis on behalf of a framing, drywall, and finishing subcontractor for a $300 million casino in Colorado.
- Productivity and CPM delay analysis on behalf of a framing, drywall, and finishing subcontractor for a $70+ million hotel in Colorado.
- Assisted in quantifying standby equipment cost, material and labor escalation cost, additional work cost, rework cost, and delay cost on behalf of a heavy civil contractor for a $11 million+ parking lot in Colorado.
- CPM delay analysis on behalf of an owner, and rebuttal of contractor’s CPM delay analysis for a $50+ million hotel in Washington. Assisted in preparing a presentation showing findings for mediation purposes.
- Assisted in responding to a contractor’s delay analysis on behalf of The Department of Veteran Affairs on a $1 million+ water storage tower rehabilitation project.
- Assisted in responding to several contractor’s claim on behalf of Naval Facilities Engineering Command of the United States Department of the Navy on a $10+ million laboratory complex.
- Served as a Project Engineer for a leading construction company in the Mid-Atlantic region on a state of the art $21 million 122 unit modular commercial and student housing spaces.
- Served as a Civil Engineer for one of the biggest construction companies in the MENA region on a state of the art $700+ million museum project in Kuwai.