Natasha Dahl has been involved in the construction industry for a decade, where she focuses on construction litigation consulting in forensic CPM schedule analysis and damages analysis, including time impact and loss of productivity claims. She has prepared presentations and reports for a variety of dispute resolution venues.
Her project experience includes power generation, process plants, offshore pipelines, canals, manufacturing, mixed-use commercial, public schools, and multi-family residential throughout the U.S., Canada, Central America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and South Africa. Natasha has provided consulting services on projects ranging from millions to several billions of dollars in value.
- Co-author and named expert on behalf of the US Navy in support of an ASBCA case analyzing alleged delays with the replacement of fuel storage and distribution facilities at a Naval Air Station in California.
- Co-author and named expert on behalf of the US Navy in support of an ASBCA case analyzing schedule quality and conformance issues as well as reviewing the project status at time of the contractor’s termination of the construction of a new Naval Medical Clinic in Mississippi.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a delay analysis of components of two multi-billion-euro +4,750 MW coal-fired power plants in South Africa.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a delay analysis of an $800 million solution mining and production facility in Saskatchewan following disputes related to delayed design.
- Provided claims analysis on a multimillion-dollar residence in Florida involving extensive water intrusion due to major structural issues and review of overall construction management standard of care issues.
- Analyzed and reviewed delay and disruption claims on the $5 billion Panama Canal Expansion Project. In addition, conducted a disruption analysis related to the concrete works and preparing demonstrative graphics to explain the complex as-built path for the expert report.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a responsive expert report on delay on a suspended €2 billion underwater natural gas pipeline project in the Black Sea. The pipeline was to be approximately 900 kilometers but was ultimately terminated due to external economic sanctions.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a quantum damages analysis of a $1.25 billion luxury mixed-used campus in Dubai following delays related to multiple complex issues including general contractor termination and design issues.
- Provided various property damage claims for custom/luxury homes and commercial buildings. Work included site visits, documentation and investigation of damage, quantity take-offs, estimating, and report recommendations to the insurance company.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a time impact analysis of an AED 5 billion mixed-used campus in Abu Dhabi. The TIA analysis stemmed from various EOT claims. Additionally, prepared demonstrative evidence to explain complex delays for the preliminary report and client’s understanding.