Julie Kunz has over 15 years of experience in the areas of engineering technology, construction management, contracts, and construction claims. She has experience providing claims analyses with an emphasis on government agencies. In particular, her experience includes CPM schedule analysis, quantum evaluation, schedule progress updates, productivity analysis, database development, technical issue analysis, and development of as-built schedules and demonstrative graphics for large, complex construction projects. She has also been responsible for the organization and management of project claim documents and development of resulting issue files. She has assisted experts in all facets of the construction process, from change order reviews through trial. Her work product has contributed to providing the evidence necessary for a favorable outcome at numerous dispute resolution board hearings, mediations, arbitrations, and trials.
- Supported and evaluated home insurance claims for individual homeowners seeking claim resolution throughout Florida.
- Supported and materially participated in the analysis and updating of active CPM schedules and payment process for the new Veterans Administration Medical Center in Orlando, FL.
- Supported and materially participated in the preparation of a forensic CPM schedule analysis and an analysis of the delays alleged by the Contractor against the Developer during the construction of a mixed-use retail complex in Miami, Florida.
- Supported and materially participated in the preparation of active and forensic CPM schedules on behalf of an electrical subcontractor during the construction of a new building addition, as well as the renovation and expansion of existing operating rooms at Veterans Administration Medical Center Miami, FL.
- Supported and materially participated in the preparation of active and forensic CPM schedules on behalf of a General Contractor during the construction of a new multi-building, multi-story, luxury condominium campus in Aventura, FL.
- Supported and materially participated in a forensic schedule analysis and analysis of delays alleged by the Contractor against the Owner during the construction of a greenfield cement plant in Sumterville, Florida.
- Prepared numerous as-built schedules and performed CPM schedule analyses on several FDOT projects with an aggregate value over $1 billion. Performed technical issue analysis as well as damages assessment.
- Supported and materially participated in the preparation of active and forensic CPM schedules on behalf of the U.S. Navy during the construction of a $100 million wharf in Guam.