Jeffrey Job specializes in preforming technical analyses for complex construction issues such as schedule delays, project management issues, cost overruns, and productivity. His work focuses on forensic document analysis, validation of costs, project cost and bid evaluation, procurement process failures, data collection, and damage quantification. He has evaluated project procedure and processes for owners and contractors for programs exceeding $50 billion.
- Reviewed project status reports and supported report preparation of income projections for $32 billion of backlog to support funding decisions and by lenders and finance agents for a major EPC contractor facing bankruptcy decisions.
- Evaluated the estimate at completion to a re-baseline at a multibillion U.S. dollar pipeline construction in Canada. Managed the receipt and organization of project documents as well as document requests and questions. Supported draft of expert report.
- Supported analysis of commissioning and start-up costs and assessment of repairs/changes for $650 million claim and AAA arbitration between two major chemical operation companies involving the technology purchased and incorporated into new construction.
- Analyzed labor hours and costs due to labor overtime by craft and appropriateness of percent utilization of contract workforce for $50+ million claim between an owner and designer of a chemical plant.
- Assisted project owner in the development of decision tree and cost overrun analyses to support the timely resolution of various change order and disruption claims for $200 million commercial solar power project.
- Created a summary of daily reports highlighting work force quantities, hours, descriptions, and weather impacts for a $5 million international arbitration for an underground cable replacement project.
- Evaluated major defense contractors’ project forecasts and implementation procedures and execution practices for a multibillion-dollar program.
- Analyzed timeliness of change management documentation for an international dispute of a delayed luxury residential complex.
- Reviewed and analyzed trade costs by month and time-phased forecasts and provided forensic analysis in investigation of an existing $1 billion roadway corridor expansion.
- Evaluated estimating processes for an EPC Contractor and supported expert analysis regarding standard of care for EPC bid package preparation after project execution overrun for a $350 million combined cycle generation plant. Provided forensic review of a general contractor’s daily reports for further delay and productivity analysis for $2 million claim for a dike construction project.
- Analyzed the opposing expert report’s justification of assessed subcontractor/consultant costs in a counterclaim against the client for an international arbitration of an $2+ billion airport terminal building project.