For over 20 years, Cory Milburn has guided clients through management optimization, risk mitigation, and the resolution of challenging situations in the construction industry. His success evolved from various roles in expert-level claims development and defense strategy, expert testimony, CPM scheduling, project controls management, productivity analysis, forensic schedule analysis, contract entitlement, risk management, dispute resolution, and training.
He also has served in numerous challenging leadership positions throughout top-rated construction companies, government agencies, and consulting firms. He has created and directed training for world-renowned construction and consulting companies, focusing on how to develop effective processes in a limited resource environment.
- Expert analysis and testimony of delays and time-related costs on a $67 million highway and bridge construction project in California.
- Expert rebuttal and testimony of delays claimed by a contractor against a developer for a luxury apartment building in Florida.
- Critical path schedule analysis and analysis of loss of productivity incurred by the prime contractor during construction of a $75 million design-build highway rehabilitation project in Colorado.
- Analysis of delays and additional costs incurred by the prime contractor during the construction of a $9 billion hydroelectric dam in Canada.
- Analysis of delays and additional costs incurred by the prime contractor for the construction of a $250 million bus terminal facility in Canada.
- Preparation of delay and productivity analysis for impacts resulting from unmarked crossings and design changes during construction of a 170 mile, multistate, gas pipeline in the Northeast US.
- Quantification of delays and additional costs incurred by the prime contractor during the $40 million reconstruction of an interstate highway interchange in Virginia.
- Quantification of additional costs incurred by the prime contractor because of design changes and additional work during the construction of a $40 million interstate expansion project in California.
- Analyzed and prepared response to general contractor and electrical contractor claims for delay and inefficiencies on a new $324 million power generation facility in Alaska.
- Performed analysis on loss of productivity and critical path delays on a $30 million underground water pipeline project in California.
- Performed detailed critical path delay analysis and evaluation of disputed changes on a $34 million state-of-the-art waste to energy facility in Colorado that included preparation of statements and presentations for mediation.
- Prepared detailed schedule analysis and lost labor productivity analysis related to the termination for default of an electrical subcontractor on a new $320 million hospital in North Carolina.
- Schedule analysis preparation and presentation of delays on a waste-to-energy facility in the United Kingdom.