Avi Sharma is an award-winning project control, delay, and scheduling expert with over a decade of global construction experience in commercial construction, high-rise buildings, heavy civil, power, and water & wastewater infrastructure projects. Avi advises and helps top general contractors, subcontractors, owners and attorneys across the world on litigation support, construction operations, claims, scheduling best practices, risk avoidance, and mitigation.
- Delay and scheduling expert to assist in forensic reports, active claims, and, project advisory and management.
- Prepared delay analysis report to provide a neutral expert opinion for multiple commercial projects in United States.
- Assisted in delay analysis and assisted in the development of an expert report for an international arbitration engagement.
- Assisted in delay analysis and assisted in the development of an expert report for the prime contractor of a refinery megaproject in the Middle East.
- Assisted in delay analysis and assisted in the development of multiple expert reports for the United States Navy.
- Assisted in the analysis and development of a report for a delay and disruption claim of a major generator replacement project in Canada.
- Assisted in the analysis and development of a mediation presentation for a subcontractor of a fuel petroleum tank addition project in the USA.
- Assisted in the analysis and development of a report on behalf of the general contractor for a residential claim against the project owner.
- Primary responsible for the developing schedules for major construction projects in Colorado, California, Kentucky, and Florida.
- Developed multiple time impact analyses and claims documents for the prime contractor of a wastewater project in Texas.
- Assisted in the productivity loss of a subcontractor for the prime contractor of an oil and gas megaproject in the United States.
- Developed integration of scheduling software (Primavera) with the financial platform (JDE) to receive real-time dashboards with cost and schedule information.
- Worked alongside McKinsey & Company to standardize processes and enhance productivity & efficiency as the project planning lead for the Water Business Unit of KEC International.
- Established a historical database for schedules to improve schedule predictability and the efficiency of the scheduling department.
- Facilitated lean construction initiatives such as the last planner system, visual communication & constraint boards.
- Created and recommended a scheduling and production rate module to StructionSite (a 3D imaging AI capability software).