Jared Brisman has 12 years of experience in the architecture, engineering and construction industry. Jared is a licensed professional engineer with proven experience delivering complex civil and environmental infrastructure projects across the United States and Canada. Jared provides engineering services for a wide spectrum of clients and industries including federal and local government infrastructure, education, oil and gas, public utility, private real estate development and industrial chemical.
Jared excels at project delivery with a foundation in project controls. He has in-depth experience working on the implementation and management of robust project controls systems for complex multi-discipline engineering and construction projects and has worked on construction claims and contract dispute resolution.
- Implemented new project controls data management and visualization framework for major transit system projects.
- Reviewed delay claims, prepared independent forensic schedule analyses and took part in negotiation and pre-mediation meeting for a $1.3 billion public school program.
- Served as project controls manager for a $1.4 billion design and construction project for a substation.
- Managed all financial, risk and change management data in a custom-built project management information system for reporting to key executives and key project stakeholders.
- Project controls manager for a $14.2 million design-built contract for the city of Los Angeles.
- Served as assistant project manager and project controls specialist on a $30 million design contract for a utility client in New York City.
- Served as project manager for a $15 million remediation contract for a private developer.
- Supported a $30 million remedial design and owners engineer contract for a superfund site in New York.
- Served as lead scheduler on a program managing the remedial design and cleanup of several former coal ash ponds in the Southeastern U.S.
- Provided project controls support for several large-scale construction at-risk projects in the Southeastern U.S.
- Estimated engineering costs, identified and quantified project risks and negotiated contracts and clients and subcontractors for a watershed water quality mitigation in Canada.
- Served as project manager for the decommissioning, decontamination, and demolition of three buildings for a pharmaceutical production facility.
- Worked with chemical corporation project management team to develop a comprehensive plan to support the project from design through construction and closeout.