Shannon Foster has experience in the areas of engineering technology and construction in both the private and government sectors. In particular, her experience includes implementing a daily tracking system using Bluebeam technology to contemporaneously document disruption and delay events occurring on a multi-billion-dollar project. Additionally, she has aided in the preparation of factually supported affirmative and rebuttal documents involving subjects that include, delay, disruption, loss of efficiency, and project estimating.
She is proficient in the application of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Primavera P6, and Microsoft Project. She draws on these skills to analyze and update project schedules and to create compelling demonstrative evidence including As Planned versus As Built graphics. Shannon has experience in reviewing project documents including costs, issues and claims review, contracts, modifications and Change Order reviews as well as reviewing daily reports.
Her on-site field experience includes assisting with construction coordination and work conflicts through 3D modeling and walk-throughs, implementing cloud-based document control systems, as well as managing As-built efforts, purchasing agreements, RFIs and Change Orders.
- Prepared comparative timeline graphics for multiple government projects.
- Created 3D models to visually show the detail of the issues and claims at hand for an eight-story apartment project.
- Organized and inventoried over thirty thousand project documents for a large hotel project.
- Provided construction estimates on various projects for comparative use.
- Assisted with daily report and meeting minute reviews to extract relative data to assist expert’s written report.
- Reviewed and assessed portions of claims for many government projects.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of several expert reports for government projects.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of several complex timelines and graphics for an ICC Arbitration regarding a bridge in Latin America.