Alena Kohli has more than six years’ experience as an estimator, project estimator, project engineer, scheduler, project scheduler, construction management, and quality control in field operations within the Oil & Gas and Construction industries. Alena has led the creation and management of multiple capital schedules within the Primavera P6 platform.
She has experience performing project controls activities such as cost loading, updating, and transmitting multiple schedules to the client and subcontractors. She has created and formalized proposals for various projects, as well as documented and managed deliverables for multiple projects. Alena participated in business development by attending local Oil & Gas industry events.
- Primavera P6 experience includes creating, maintaining, updating, and cost loading capital projects for pipeline and SWD scopes of work.
- Coordinated transmittals of bi-weekly cost and P6 schedule updates to the client and all respective contractors on various multimillion-dollar pipeline and SWD projects.
- Experience in RFP support during bidding process, project pre-planning, quantity takeoff and verification, project control duties, owner/contractor weekly and kick-off meetings and coordination on various Oil & Gas projects throughout the North Slope, AK.
- Created and maintained RFIs, internal RFI logs, estimates and T&M tracking for PCR/change orders, internal change order logs, daily status and weekly reports, onsite photographic documentation, AutoCAD spool drawings, field books, as well as standard, critical and LNO lift plans.
- For final project turnover, created and maintained Redline As-Builts for PCS project walkdowns and participated in winter pipeline construction and summer hydrotesting activities.
- Exposed to remote construction in Alaska, where one was constantly compelled to create solutions in the perpetual changing environment.
- Developed commercial, residential, and federal preconstruction estimates for a leading construction company throughout the United States and Canada.
- Verified estimate and quantity take-offs and took part in preconstruction proposal writing.
- In the field, took part in quality control and management of field operations, scheduling, change order tracking and log management, as well as LEED & VOC requirement compliance.
- Outside of the office and field duties, engaged in client/subcontractor business development