Robert Togher has 37 years’ experience in the construction industry and is currently a Senior Consultant assisting in dispute avoidance and resolution for clients in the Construction Industry.
With a keen attention to detail and a practical attitude, Robert’s career rapidly progressed from Contracts Manager at a UK Construction company to Director with overall Commercial and Operational responsibility.
Robert has over 12 years’ experience of contract administration and assisting, reviewing, and evidencing claims across the building and civil sectors. Robert has the hands-on skills and knowledge to bring practicable solutions to complex issues.
- Provided quantity surveying services by way of a report for detailing the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on design activities, role included detailed analysis of data in support of the claim. Ministry of Defence - T31, Scotland.
- Provided quantity surveying services to assist with the preparation of a report relating to late design changes and the affect on the project schedule for a highway bridge. I-85/385 Interchange, South Carolina.
- Provided quantity surveying services inclusive of delay analysis, submission of extensions of time and loss and expense claims for an external cladding business. Role evolved to the provision of support in preparation for Adjudication. Harts Farm Hampshire and Harwoods, Brighton.
- Provided quantity surveying services on an NEC term contract. Role included the preparation of a report on activities and changes on 50 task orders inclusive of an overall cost and value reconciliation. CVU Lambeth infrastructure, London.
- Provided quantity surveying services. Role included preparation of compensation events for prevention and loss of production due to late design changes. Eastbourne Town Center Upgrade, East Sussex.
- Provided quantity surveying services as part of a team preparing a delay analysis and associated claim for loss and expense. Middenmeer Data Centre, Amsterdam.
- Provided quantity surveying services inclusive of investigation and evidencing of delay, disruption, and loss and expense to assist client realize full entitlement for compensation for project delays. Reigate Grammar School - New Library Building, Surrey.
- Provided quantity surveying services inclusive of investigation and evidencing of Delay, disruption and Loss and expense in preparation for Adjudication. Peckham Palms, Commercial Units, Peckham, London.
- Provided quantity surveying services including the negotiation of key variations, extensions of time, loss & expense, and negotiation of final account. Wandle Weir, Dredging and demolition works – River Thames, London.
- Provided quantity surveying services inclusive of investigation and evidencing of delay, disruption and loss and expense in preparation for the case being submitted to the Technical and Construction Court. Resorts World, Large Retail and entertainment complex, Birmingham.