Jeffrey Fuchs is highlighted as a “very capable and confident expert” as well as “a great communicator who is excellent under cross-examination.” WWL - Thought Leader Global Elite
Jeff Fuchs, co-founder of Delta Consulting Group, has contracting and consulting expertise based on nearly 40 years of experience in the engineering and construction industries. He has testified in over 70 cases in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, North America, South America, Panama and Mexico. His expertise includes project management and project oversight; analysis and resolution of contract disputes, including delay analyses, damage calculations, and productivity impacts; forensic engineering and accounting; litigation support and expert witness testimony; project and corporate cost accounting; and property cost segregation studies.
Jeff’s prior experience includes positions as Area Director, Ernst & Young’s Construction Industry Consulting Services, Mid-Atlantic region; Vice President of Operations for a construction company; Director of Environmental and Contract Management for a large government agency; and Project Engineer for a large general contractor. Jeff has the proven demonstrated ability to quickly assess problems encountered by owners, developers, contractors, engineers, government, and financial institutions based on involvement with numerous, diverse projects totaling billions of dollars.
- Provided loss of productivity and delay analysis; presentation of $1 billion in damages for a top ten contractor on combined cycle power plants in Argentina resulting in favorable recovery.
- Provided expert witness services at an ICC Arbitration in London related to defects and lost profits claim regarding a $3 billion international telecommunications satellite project for a large aerospace company for defective and nonconforming goods.
- Provided expert services on the $5 billion Panama Canal expansion project, including quantum and loss of productivity analysis.
- Prepared detailed forensic accounting expert report for class action securities litigation applying GAAP/GAAS involving billions of dollars in construction projects.
- Performed numerous forensic accounting assignments involving government contracts, fraud allegations, and analysis of cost overruns.
- Acted as sole arbitrator for many disputes between Midwestern State DOT and highway contractors/subcontractors.
- Provided expert witness services at an ICC Arbitration in Paris on a manufacturing defects case for a large German–based company.
- Provided project management on a $500 million hospital renovation project.
- Provided expert witness services on a material breach of contract and improper termination claim resulting in a $52.7 million arbitration award.
- Provided expert witness services to a large contractor resulting in a $27.2 million judgment from a 12-member jury for unpaid construction services and interest for cleaning up an abandoned uranium site.