Delta Consulting Group
Seeking senior professionals with 15+ years of experience to assist clients and their legal counsel on complex construction matters. This may include analyzing baseline and schedule updates to identify critical path delays, assessing construction costs, conducting field inspections, developing and presenting client deliverables, etc. Candidate must have experience managing a team of consultants and the ability to delve into multiple projects at the same time. Delta prides themselves in creating a diverse, rapid learning environment for growth and advancement. Location is flexible. See our offices page for our current locations.
- 15+ years of experience providing detailed reports on complex construction/engineering projects
- BS degree in engineering, construction management or related field (graduate degree a plus)
- Analytical research and forensic engineering/cost analysis skills, as well as strong construction industry experience including delay, scheduling, cost, claims and loss analysis a must
- Expert witness testimony experience preferred
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Possess team-oriented mindset, thrive in collaborative environments
- PE license and other certifications are desirable
- Possess a proven track record of business development including established clients
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Lead Project Manager overseeing the scope, direction, planning, analysis, and completion of projects covering the full spectrum of the construction industry
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and execution of all program/technical support activities on assigned projects
- Manage client relationships and communicate results and work product
- Engage in business development through management and expansion of established and new client relationships, as well as the creation of leadership papers, journal articles, and presentations
Delta Consulting Group is a dynamic team of professionals who value and share our company’s commitment to professional excellence, collegiality, and making the difference for our clients. We nurture an environment that fosters maximum creativity and quality performance from each team member. Unlike other firms, our 60+ experts usually work from the beginning of a project to the end, which allows our employees to consistently learn from our senior experts. We take great pride in our core value: Creating ‘fertile ground’ for growth.
Delta Consulting Group provides independent advice and expert witness testimony including:
- Quantum of Damages
- Schedule and Delay
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Project Advisory
Delta is proud to be 100% employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Delta Consulting Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.