Fraud never takes a day off, resulting in businesses losing billions of dollars each year to a variety of schemes. Today, companies are entering the perfect storm for fraud as the risks associated with dwindling internal compliance resources are exacerbated by performance pressures and a host of other external factors. When the substantial reputational exposures and financial damages associated with an adverse event are mounting, accuracy and time to resolution are critical.
Delta provides both proactive fraud prevention services as well as reactive investigative services if an adverse event is uncovered. Our experienced teams of forensic accounting professionals provide strategic guidance to organizations, helping them resolve high-stakes matters involving fraud and corruption, accounting irregularities, theft of assets by insiders, and a wide variety of compliance issues.
We focus on providing value to our clients by deploying small teams of experienced professionals who are not learning on the job. Our subject matter experts have worked on some of the largest fraud matters in US history, possessing deep technical and industry-specific experience, across a wide variety of sectors and disciplines. Our technical proficiency with forensic tools coupled with our understanding of how to best utilize them leads to efficiency and ultimately increased value for our clients.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Fraud Investigations
- Anti-money laundering
- Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption
- Asset misappropriation investigations
- Audit committee investigations
- Bankruptcy fraud
- Fraud in corporate dissolutions
- Data mining and analytics
- Financial disclosure and reporting violations
- M&A Fraud & Post-Acquisition Disputes
- Receiver, trustee and independent monitorship services
- Regulatory inquiries and investigations
- White collar defense