Questionable accounting practices, restatements of financial results, financial discrepancies, fraudulent financial reporting, and fraud are common problems business owners face. These often result in expanded securities-related and class action litigation against both financial statement issuers and their independent auditors.
In this complex environment, Delta Consulting Group has earned a reputation for providing high quality dispute analysis and rigorous forensic accounting services. Legal counsel draws upon this experience for both testifying and consulting expertise. Delta offers a complete range of services to assist the counsel during every phase of the litigation. Then coordinates these services to address the specific requirements of the case. Our experts communicate their findings in a compelling manner, using a non-technical, understandable language.
Regardless of the unique set of allegations involved in a case, Delta can quickly and efficiently assemble a cross-disciplinary team. This team involves a broad spectrum of talent and experiences needed to respond to the needs of our clients and their legal counsel. Our certified forensic accountants, public accountants, and research staff help our clients detect, investigate, and resolve their fraud, securities and class action matters.
- Identification and Evaluation of the Merits of the Allegations
- Assessment of Alleged Specific Accounting (GAAP) & Auditing (GAAS) Infractions
- Identification of Document Sources
- Development of Comprehensive Production Requests
- Documentation Review & Determination of Relevance & Reliability
- Forensic Accounting Analysis
- Assistance with Preparation of & Responses to Interrogatories
- Assistance with Preparation for & Taking of Opposing Parties Depositions
- Preparation of Expert Reports
- Evaluation of Opposing Parties Expert Reports
- Litigation Strategies & Graphics
- Expert Witness Testimony