Each year The Global Arbitration Review (GAR) publishes a unique signature survey: the GAR 100, a guide to specialist arbitration firms worldwide. The survey points readers to dependable counsel, offering extensive qualitative analysis of arbitration practices around the world.
The GAR 100 Expert Witness Power Index shows the value of a firm’s hearings, on average; how many hearings it took part in over two years; and how many members of the firm are good enough to be listed in the current Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration. These scores are combined into a ranking.
According to the 2022 GAR 100 rankings, Delta is:
- Listed in the “Power 30” Expert Witness Power Index.
- Listed 3rd in the world for the number of experts Cross-Examined.
- Listed 8th in the world for the percentage of hearings involving Construction.
- Listed 16th in the world for the number of Energy & Gas hearings.
Delta Consulting Group has 10 experts recognized by Who’s Who Legal since 2015 in the following categories:
Thought Leader Guides:
- Thought Leaders Global Elite
- Thought Leaders Construction
- Thought Leaders Experts Quantum & Delay
- Thought Leaders Arbitration
Practice Area Publications:
- Investigations, Forensic Accounting
- Experts Construction Quantum & Delay
- Experts Financial Advisory and Valuation, Quantum of Damages
- Experts Economic Consulting, Quantum of Damages