Loss of Productivity can be one of the most challenging damages to credibly establish in a construction claims matter. Its foundation relies on the assertion that the work could have been performed at a better level of production, absent the claimed impacts and/or delays.
Delta’s cross-disciplinary team has a broad spectrum of experience establishing cause and effect relationships and proving damages based on these concepts for both owners and contractors. Our independent and objective approach has been successful in preparing Loss of Productivity claims, as well as defending against them. Our experts work with clients and their attorneys to quantify and calculate the damages, allowing them to confidently make critical decisions to prevent or mitigate losses. In the event that a negotiated resolution is unattainable, our testifying experts have extensive experience representing clients in arbitrations, trials, and in other international venues on the complex issues involved in disruption and inefficiency claims.
- Measured Mile Analysis
- Earned Value Analysis
- Comparable Task and Project Analysis
- Industry Studies and Project Specific Study Analysis
- Project Cost Analysis
- Bid Estimate Review and Validation
- Industry Estimating Guide Productivity Comparisons
- Project Cost Systems Auditing and Source Validation
- Productivity and Delay Cost Analysis
- Project Impact Studies and Forecasts
- Bid and Estimate Formulation using project specific or industry data
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Modified Total Cost Method
- Preliminary Claim Feasibility Studies