Where a contract contains adjudication provisions the mechanism provides parties a cost-effective method of dispute resolution. On construction contracts within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom parties have a statutory right to refer a dispute to adjudication at any time. Delta provides clients with a full range of services in relation to adjudication whether referring or defending.
Our experienced experts will guide clients as how best to use adjudication to achieve resolution of their disputes, including:
- Reviewing overall disputes. Breaking down to key items.
- Setting overall strategy for utilisation of adjudication to obtain decision on key items. This frequently facilitates the parties to achieve a negotiated settlement.
- Drafting and evidencing the key items utilising our expert delay, quantum or technical experts.
- Ensuring crystallisation of the dispute.
- Acting as party representative – drafting notice of adjudication, referral documentation and all replies.
- Where required, through connections with trusted solicitors, invoke enforcement proceedings.
When clients have to defend an adjudication Delta will:
- Immediately mobilise a team to defend the matter regardless of location.
- Use our delay experts to respond to alleged delays.
- Use our quantum experts to advance alternative valuations.
- Use specialist technical experts as required.
- Project Audit
- Contract Administration
- Dispute Avoidance
- Dispute Resolution
- Delay Analysis
- Claims Preparation
- Interview Witnesses and prepare Witness statements
- Expert Witness Reports
- Party Representative—Adjudication or Mediation