Nadia Khan is an experienced CPA with a demonstrated history of conducting forensic accounting work in several industries, including construction and oil & gas, among others. She has prepared numerous financial analyses for commercial damages claims.
Her specific forensic accounting experience includes business interruption loss and property damage calculations, employee theft schemes, product liability, bankruptcy proceedings, and litigation support.
- Assisted legal counsel, insurance carriers and business owners in resolving hundreds of financial damages claims involving hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Measured hundreds of business interruption, extra expense, property and inventory loss, theft of cash, employee dishonesty claims for commercial property and casualty insurance carriers across the entire country.
- Calculated lost profits, fraud and embezzlement investigations, lost earnings, and earnings capacity analysis.
- Utilized financial information and market environment to accurately value business income loss, product liability, product recall, and help clients reach a settlement amount.
- Produced reports independently that were presented to supervisor/partners and provided detailed analysis to insureds, insurers, and lawyers.
- General accounting experience preparing and maintaining books and records for an oil and gas company.