Mitch Arndt has over 30 years of experience in construction & program administration/oversight, comprehensive CPM scheduling including schedule risk identification & evaluation, cost control, schedule delay analysis and entitlement determination, risk analysis & mitigation, claims avoidance and resolution.
As a construction manager, Mitch has overseen the construction of numerous projects, including infrastructure, office buildings, laboratory structures and waste water treatment facilities. He has also led teams providing comprehensive claim evaluation and responsibility assessment, schedule uncertainty evaluation and delay analysis, change management, cost control and contract oversight. Mitch also has extensive experience performing forensic claim evaluation, including schedule delay/disruption analysis and entitlement assessment. He is proficient in critical path method schedule delay methodologies and schedule risk identification strategies.
- Northwater Temporary Power Phase 1; Baseline Schedule Preparation, Schedule Updating/Evaluation; Earned Value Assessment; Client -Subcontractor
- IN-N-OUT Warehouse Facility; Baseline Schedule Preparation, Contract Evaluation; Client - Subcontractor
- Metro Wastewater Upgrades; Baseline Schedule Preparation, Schedule Updating/Evaluation, Schedule Impact Assessment and Entitlement Determination; Client - Subcontractor
- North Metro Light Rail; Scheduling Project Control Implementation, Risk Assessment and Mitigation, Delay Analysis and Entitlement Determination; Client – Subcontractor
- Eagle P3 Light Rail; Claim Issue Assessment and Schedule Impact Analysis, Schedule Risk Assessment and Mitigation; Schedule Evaluation and Monitoring; Client – Owner
- I-225 Light Rail; Claim Issue Assessment and Schedule Impact Analysis, Schedule Risk Assessment and Mitigation; Schedule Evaluation and Monitoring; Client – Owner
- NICB (Industrial Plant); Baseline Schedule Preparation and Monitoring/Update, Delay Evaluation; Client - Subcontractor
- C-470 Express Lanes; Scheduling, Risk Mitigation, Delay Impact Evaluation; Client – Subcontractor
- Puget Sound Transit Authority – Federal Way Link Extension; Schedule Risk Assessment; Client - Owner
- South East Rail Extension; Scheduling, Cost Control & Claim Avoidance; Client – Subcontractor