Karen Randle has 12 years of experience in a variety of sectors within the UK Construction Industry, working with Clients, Contractors & Consultants. Using her vast previous experience as a site manager, Karen works closely with project teams providing planning services to develop, monitor & handover successful projects.
From preconstruction through to completion, Karen is involved in all aspects of project delivery from planning permission to handover & commissioning. Karen has helped steer many problematic projects to completion, reprogramming to focus on critical path activities. These projects span a multitude of industries including hospitality, education, commercial residential, and healthcare. Following project completion, Karen has also assisted on successful contract disputes & data analysis for claims.
- Provided services for 40 Storey Flagship Novotel for Accor, Canary Wharf; Elephant & Castle Leisure Centre, London; Premier Inn Hotel, as part of Bromley South Mixed Use Development; Vue Cinema, as part of Bromley South Mixed Use Development; Premier Inn Hotel, Hayes; and Redevelopment of Arndale Shopping Centre & Cinema, Eastbourne.
- Provided services for Lewisham Building Schools for the Future PFI, London; Sacred Heart School (Southwark Schools), London; and King Athelstan School Extension, London.
- Provided services for Apartments at Bromley South, as part of Mixed Use Development Retirement Apartments, Clapham Common.
- Provides services for New Build and Extensions, Tesco Stores.
- Provided services for Waltham Abbey Health Care Center, Tesco Mixed Use Development.
- Experience in assisting in Contract disputes for Main Contractors.