Hala Alkhalouf is a construction consultant with more than five years of experience providing expertise on scheduling, project controls, scheduling and delay analysis, litigation support, claims analysis, quantum of damages, and earned value management for a variety of ongoing assignments.
She has worked on commercial, institutional, educational, industrial, highway and bridge, utility, marine, and heavy construction projects. Hala’s technical proficiencies include: Primavera P6, Schedule Analyzer for Enterprise, Revit, AutoCAD, STAAD, General Network Editor, Travel Demand Estimation Model, Matlab, GIS software, MicroStation CAD software, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Performed delay analysis in review of a $100+ Million claim for a multi-Billion Oil Refinery project in Kuwait.
- Performed delay analysis for a $55+Million school project in Guantanamo Bay
- Performed a monthly review of schedule updates submittals and earnings for multiple ongoing projects in Washington DC
- Performed schedule review and earned value analysis on a roadway reconstruction project in a residential area in Washington DC. The project also included reconstruction of a bridge.
- Assisted in the management of a $60 million project that included streetscape work and construction of a bridge in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Performed schedule update reviews, TIA reviews, and analyzed 70+ claims/change orders on the project.
- Performed schedule baseline and update reviews in addition to recovery schedules reviews on an animal health laboratory in Maryland.
- Assisted in the management of an ice rink construction project in Maryland including the review of schedule updates, TIAs, and change orders.
- Worked closely with the legal team to analyze claims and quantified damages in a residential complex project in Maryland.
- Performed an analysis and ultimate resolution of claims on a highway interchange improvements project in South Carolina. Work focused on quantification of change of means and methods, resources, and materials in construction of bridges and ramps on the project.
- Reviewed schedule updates for construction of a bus route and stations project in Maryland. Analysis also included thorough review of vendors’ schedules for critical material on the project.
- Analyzed structural deficiencies in a hotel project in Maryland.
- Performed research on the impacts of COVID-19 on construction in the United States, specifically supply chain and labor productivity.