Gabriele Alves Abdelaziz has over six years in the financial service industry and over three years in the construction industry. Previously she was a Financial Analyst for an Airline transportation company in Brazil.
Recent work includes delay, disruption, overhead, and engineering impact analysis. Gabriele’s experience includes productivity analysis, CPM analysis, database development, technical issue analysis, and development of as-built schedules and demonstrative graphics for large, complex construction projects.
She has also been responsible for the organization and management of project claim documents and the development of resulting issue files.
- Analysis of documents in English and Spanish for a delay expert report of $40 million in claims on a 750 MW coal fired power plant in Chile under ICC Arbitration.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a forensic schedule analysis and an analysis of the delays related to a $1 billion expansion of an international airport in the Middle East.
- Analysis of documents in Spanish and supported the delay and damages analysis for $270 million, hydroelectric plant in Costa Rica under ICC Arbitration.
- Trial preparation demonstrative graphics and CPM Schedules for an ICC Arbitration hearing on behalf a large Spanish contractor in Guatemala.
- Analysis of documents in Portuguese and developed an analysis of delays during the construction of a semi-submersible oil platform in Brazil.
- Trial preparation demonstrative graphics and CPM Schedules for an ICC Arbitration hearing on behalf a large Spanish contractor.
- Trial preparation demonstrative graphics, organization of documents, PowerPoint design presentation for a project in Panama.
- Supported and participated in the preparation of a forensic schedule analysis and an analysis of the delays for a complex in Qatar.
- Prepared demonstratives for an expert report for a large ICC Arbitration matter involving a biomass plant.
- Participated in the preparation of a CPM, Delay, Quantum analysis for a $200 million in claims on a Cable Stayed Bridge in Panama under of an ICC Arbitration.