Chris has broad experience in a variety of sectors of construction in the UK and Eastern Europe. He has a thorough knowledge of administering planning requirements across various forms of contract in particular, NEC and JCT.
As an early adopter of 4D Planning techniques, Chris has always been looking to new innovations for planning and managing projects. More recently Chris has been researching and developing a leading-edge offering in Virtual and Augmented Reality applications for the planning and management of construction projects. This is a technology that we firmly believe adds value to projects and construction delivery. He has extensive experience in various forms of Contract disputes for Tier 1 main contractors and Tier 2 subcontractors.
Chris is proficient in using Primavera P6, Asta Powerproject, Microsoft Project, Synchro and TILOS.
- Provided expert report in mediation on critical path delays incurred during the construction of a new office building in Stockley Park, UK.
- Completed analysis of general contractor’s critical path, along with analyses of critical client events, to assess general contractor’s claim for delay on behalf of the contractor during the construction of a new housing estate in Ashford, UK.
- Completed analysis of general contractor’s critical path, along with analyses of critical client events, to asses general contractor’s claim for delay in behalf of the contractor during the refurbishment and construction of a new University Library in Canterbury, UK.
- Completed analysis of subcontractor’s critical path, along with the analyses of critical general contractors events, to assess subcontractor’s claim for delay on behalf of the contractor following the construction of a new commercial mixed use development in Birmingham, UK.
- Performed project planning and reporting roles, managing change, running ‘what if’ scenarios and short term programmes for the following projects:
- Crossrail Liverpool Street and Paddington Stations
- 40 Storey Flagship Novotel for Accor, Canary Wharf
- London Bridge Station Redevelopment
- LU Northern & Piccadilly Line Ceiling Replacement Works
- The Aldgate Project, Aldgate Gyratory
- The QMC Nottingham Treatment Centre