Andrew Davis is an experienced construction claims professional with over 5 years of experience and exposure in construction litigation, dispute resolution, productivity and labor analysis, construction project management, and project scheduling.
As a Construction Claims Consultant, Mr. Davis specializes in the preparation of analyses and expert reports relating to matters of delay, disruption, and damages. He has worked on a wide range of projects located in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia including the development and construction of transportation infrastructure, high-rises, stadiums, heavy civil, rail & metro, and energy & chemical plants. Andrew is proficient in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office tools in the collection, organization, and management of large data sets.
- Performed analysis and drafting of a construction delay expert witness report on a natural gas pipelines project in Australia. The analysis consisted of a preliminary delay analysis and critique and reply report to the opposing Expert Witness’ report.
- Performed analysis in relation to $230 million (USD) of claims for disruption and construction damages on a state highway expansion project in Colorado, USA.
- Performed analysis and drafting of a construction delay expert witness report on pipelaying vessels for an oil and gas pipeline in Europe. The analysis consisted of a critique and reply report to the opposing Expert Witness’ report.
- Prepared detailed critical path delay analysis and settlement claim for Contractor of a Canadian hydroelectric dam. The analysis focused on the Contractor’s acceleration of works in an attempt to mitigate delays incurred to the Project.
- Performed preliminary delay analysis of a North American light rail line. The analysis focused on design deficiencies, which ultimately impacted the project’s’ construction.
- Prepared preliminary delay analysis in relation to claims for a North American underground transit station. The analysis focused on owner’s changes and design deficiencies, which ultimately impacted the project’s’ construction.
- Assessed the design and erection of steel works to form a preliminary delay analysis for a major-league sports stadium with a Guaranteed Maximum Price contract in excess of $1 billion USD.
- Assessed the performance of concrete works to form a preliminary disruption analysis for a canal expansion project. The analysis focused on the sequencing of concrete placement and the productivity of subcontractors in response to the Contractor’s claim that Employer caused events resulted in the Contractor changing its approach to, and execution of, concrete works.
- Prepared detailed critical path delay analysis for a MEP subcontractor contracted on a government building in the Middle East. The analysis focused on the design, procurement, construction, and commissioning of MEP works broken up into multiple windows.
- Prepared a preliminary delay analysis in relation to the electrification of a North American commuter rail line.