Delta Consulting Group
Seeking senior professionals with 15+ years of experience to assist clients and their legal counsel reconstruct accounting and business records, provide the detailed analysis necessary to uncover essential facts and provide strategic accounting management and oversight on complex construction projects. Candidate should have auditing and/or forensic accounting experience, construction or related industry experience, distressed project analysis, quantification of claim-related damages. Experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects. Location is flexible. See our offices page for our current locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Advanced degrees and CPA license or working towards CPA is desirable
- 15+ years of experience providing detailed forensic accounting reports including for example, complex construction projects, manufacturing/supply chain agreements, or related fields
- Public or internal auditing/forensic accounting experience
- CPA and/or experience as a CFO, Controller or similar positions desired
- Expert witness testimony experience and/or prior audit experience a plus (Big 4/Tier II accounting firms preferred)
- Strong analytical, research, and sampling and quantitative abilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Possess team-oriented mindset, thrive in collaborative environments
- Intermediate / advanced proficiency with Excel, data analytic / data visualization tools, PowerPoint, etc.
- Certifications desired: CPA, CFF, CFE, CGMA or CISA
- Possess a proven track record of business development including established clients
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees the scope, direction, planning and completion of projects
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and execution of all program/technical activities on projects
- Perform financial and / or statistical analysis and other data analytics
- Direct and review the analyses of team members.
- Develop financial models using transactional and/or financial data
- Manage client relationships and communicate results and work product as appropriate
- Engage in business development through management and expansion of established and new client relationships, as well as the creation of leadership papers, journal articles, and presentations
Delta Consulting Group is a dynamic team of professionals who value and share our company’s commitment to professional excellence, collegiality, and making the difference for our clients. We nurture an environment that fosters maximum creativity and quality performance from each team member. Unlike other firms, our 60+ experts usually work from the beginning of a project to the end, which allows our employees to consistently learn from our senior experts. We take great pride in our core value: Creating ‘fertile ground’ for growth.
Delta Consulting Group provides independent advice and expert witness testimony including:
- Quantum of Damages
- Schedule and Delay
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Project Advisory
Delta is proud to be 100% employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Delta Consulting Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.