Delta Consulting Group
Delta is looking for accounting professionals with 2-5 years of experience. The person will work closely with our team of accounting, engineering, project advisory and litigation experts on projects involving numerous industries throughout the world. Location is flexible. See our offices page for our current locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
- Strong experience in construction, property management or other cost-based accounting industries
- 2-5 years of experience working in accounting, construction, finance or related industries
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Adept at handling multiple projects at once, and re-prioritized deadlines in a changing environment
- Proven capability with MS Excel and/or other analytical software and a desire to learn new programs or expand current capabilities
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform research, data collection, input, document review, and analysis of accounting, financial, statistical, and economic data, and other operational information. Then summarize findings
- Create, manipulate, and maintain databases, spreadsheets, and other files as required
- Specific analyses may include calculation of economic damages and lost profits, evaluation of claims related to business and regulatory disputes, preparing summaries of findings and working with a team to assist in the preparation of reports, expert testimony and exhibits for a trial
- Audit your work product and peer review work product of others to assure quality
Delta Consulting Group is a dynamic team of professionals who value and share our company’s commitment to professional excellence, collegiality, and making the difference for our clients. We nurture an environment that fosters maximum creativity and quality performance from each team member. Unlike other firms, our 60+ experts usually work from the beginning of a project to the end, which allows our employees to consistently learn from our senior experts. We take great pride in our core value: Creating ‘fertile ground’ for growth.
Delta Consulting Group provides independent advice and expert witness testimony including:
- Quantum of Damages
- Schedule and Delay
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Project Advisory
Delta is proud to be 100% employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Delta Consulting Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.