Delta Consulting Group
Delta is looking for consultants from various disciplines with 3-9 years of experience in construction or related industry. This position works closely with our team of 50+ construction experts on various jobs. The work of a consultant team member involves performing closely with project leads on curating and analyzing data as well as assisting with the preparation of client reports. This may include analyzing baseline and schedule updates to identify critical paths, assessing construction costs, conducting field inspections, developing, and presenting client deliverables, etc. Delta prides themselves in creating a diverse, rapid learning environment for growth and advancement. Location is flexible. See our offices page for our current locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, engineering, construction management, finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in construction or related industry
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, and re-prioritized deadlines in a changing environment
- Proven capability with MS Office (capability with construction specific software such as Primavera, MS Project, Bluebeam, Power BI, and Tableau a plus)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support experts and senior staff on construction project consulting engagements
- Assist with the preparation of expert reports and presentations
- Assist in the research and analysis of project records and data gathering activities
- Perform various schedule and cost analyses and convey results to senior consultants/project leads
- Apply strong analytical, technical and communications skills to assist in schedule and claims analysis
- Perform work within own area of technological expertise and in support of senior consultants
Delta Consulting Group is a dynamic team of professionals who value and share our company’s commitment to professional excellence, collegiality, and making the difference for our clients. We nurture an environment that fosters maximum creativity and quality performance from each team member. Unlike other firms, our 60+ experts usually work from the beginning of a project to the end, which allows our employees to consistently learn from our senior experts. We take great pride in our core value: Creating ‘fertile ground’ for growth.
Delta Consulting Group provides independent advice and expert witness testimony including:
- Quantum of Damages
- Schedule and Delay
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Project Advisory
Delta is proud to be 100% employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Delta Consulting Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.