Delta Consulting Group
Delta is looking for accounting managers with 10+ years’ experience with auditing and/or forensic accounting for construction or related industry projects, distressed project analysis, and quantification of claim-related damages. This position could require some travel to client locations throughout the world. Location is flexible. See our offices page for our current locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Advanced degrees and CPA license or working towards CPA is desirable
- 10+ years’ experience working in accounting, construction, commercial, finance or related industries
- Experience with job cost control and accounting systems and software, budgets, contract reviews, and performing analysis
- Experience in construction and GAAP-related litigation support helpful
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Strong communications skills both written and oral
- Fluent in English required, additional languages beneficial
- Intermediate / advanced proficiency with Excel, data analytic / data visualization tools, PowerPoint, etc.
- Certifications desired: CPA, CFF, CFE, CGMA or CISA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to perform all aspects of accounting work throughout the various stages of a commercial or transactional project and/or dispute
- Draft deliverables, preform statistical analysis and valuations, manage client budgets and timelines, identify and control risks that arise during the engagement, prepare damages claims, and assist with expert reports and testimony
- Manage client work and deadlines, communicating work product and results to senior team members
- Oversee work product of junior team members including instructing and monitoring their progress and reviewing their work product for completeness and accuracy.
- Audit your work product and peer review work product of others to assure quality
- Engage in business development activities including development of proposals, attend client meetings, and participate in industry-related organizations and events
Delta Consulting Group is a dynamic team of professionals who value and share our company’s commitment to professional excellence, collegiality, and making the difference for our clients. We nurture an environment that fosters maximum creativity and quality performance from each team member. Unlike other firms, our 60+ experts usually work from the beginning of a project to the end, which allows our employees to consistently learn from our senior experts. We take great pride in our core value: Creating ‘fertile ground’ for growth.
Delta Consulting Group provides independent advice and expert witness testimony including:
- Quantum of Damages
- Schedule and Delay
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Project Advisory
Delta is proud to be 100% employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Delta Consulting Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.