Delta Consulting Group
Seeking professionals with 10+ years of experience to assist clients and their legal counsel on complex construction projects. This may include analyzing baseline and schedule updates to identify critical paths, assessing construction costs, conducting field inspections, developing, and presenting client deliverables, etc. Delta prides themselves in creating a diverse, rapid learning environment for growth and advancement. Location is flexible. See our offices page for our current locations.
- BS degree in engineering, construction management or related field (graduate degree a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in construction or related industry.
- Analytical research and forensic engineering/cost analysis skills, as well as strong construction industry experience including delay, scheduling, cost, claims and loss of productivity analysis
- Expert witness testimony experience is a plus
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Possess team-oriented mindset, thrive in collaborative environments
- Ability to travel to client sites throughout the world
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform, research, and investigate circumstances and conditions that have led to claims
- Analyze, develop and prepare claims by evaluating large datasets using analytical methods to identify trends which may have led to cost and schedule impacts to construction projects
- Assist in drafting expert reports
- Analyze financial data and market data to determine lost profits due to schedule impacts or cost variances
- Assist in the crafting of proposals and client presentations
Delta Consulting Group is a dynamic team of professionals who value and share our company’s commitment to professional excellence, collegiality, and making the difference for our clients. We nurture an environment that fosters maximum creativity and quality performance from each team member. Unlike other firms, our 60+ experts usually work from the beginning of a project to the end, which allows our employees to consistently learn from our senior experts. We take great pride in our core value: Creating ‘fertile ground’ for growth.
Delta Consulting Group provides independent advice and expert witness testimony including:
- Quantum of Damages
- Schedule and Delay
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Project Advisory
Delta is proud to be 100% employee owned through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Delta Consulting Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.